[Urbanstudy] [urban_dynamics] KC Sivaramakrishnan, CPR Chairman passes away

amita at tiss.edu amita at tiss.edu
Fri May 29 01:58:46 CDT 2015

Condolences to KC's family. Me personally and all of us at School of
Habitat Studies, TISS deeply regret this loss. The legacy of his past
work as a bureaucrat and as a policy advocate and above all his ability
to reflect, self critique and stand tall with his sheer integrity are
aspects that we will cherish and remember fondly.
Amita