[Urbanstudy] KC Sivaramakrishnan, CPR Chairman passes away

Bhanu Joshi bhanu.december at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:34:39 CDT 2015

Dear Friends,

It is with profound grief and sadness that we announce the passing away of
Mr K.C. Sivaramakrishnan, Chairman, Centre for Policy Research. The
cremation will take place at Lodhi Road Electric Crematorium on Friday, May
29, 2015 at 4.30. pm. This is an immeasurable loss to CPR and the wider
community. We can take some consolation from his extraordinary achievement
in so many fields and we know he will be lighting up heaven as he lit up
this earth.

More: http://cprindia.org/news/4404

Sincerely,

Pratap Bhanu Mehta