[Urbanstudy] Gentle Reminder: Informal Waste Workers of Bengaluru Cooking, All are Welcome! @ Paradigm Shift- 10/05/2015. Time- 12:30PM

Kabir Khan kabirkhan1989 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 08:12:38 CDT 2015

Informal Waste Workers of Bengaluru Cooking Food for All! @ Paradigm Shift-
10/05/2015. Time- 12:30PM
<http://wastenarratives.com/2015/05/04/informal-waste-workers-of-bengaluru-cooking-food-for-all-paradigm-shift-10042015-time-1230pm/>

Seva Cafe at Paradigm Shift with informal waste workers from Hasiru Dala
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1646063545613428/>

Seva Café is an experiment in the shared joy that comes from humble giving
and selfless service. As we serve, we internalize the mantra of “Atithi
Devo Bhava” which translates to “The Guest is God,” a deep and ancient
Indian view that honours each guest with reverence.

In our continuous endeavour in spreading the message of Seva, Seva Cafe and
Paradigm Shift Restaurant invites you all to its unique Seva Cafe as
guests. We are organising Seva Cafe with Waste Pickers from Hasiru Dala as
Volunteers. They are going to cook, serve and entertain all of you. Please
join us in good numbers and encourage them.

The funds raised by the event will be donated to Hasiru Dala to support the
education of the children of informal waste workers.