[Urbanstudy] Underground, undersea tracks for bullet train - Deccan Herald

ESG India esgindia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:11:02 CDT 2014

http://m.deccanherald.com/content/427956/underground-undersea-tracks-bullet-train.html/

The Japanese and French are laughing all the way to their banks over the
stupidity of Indians led by Narendra Modi's vision of "development" of
India.

Leo

"We have to take the train through such areas where we should get
passengers. We have to pass through congested cities like Surat and Mumbai.
In Surat, we cannot have a train which will be running on ground, so we may
have to go for underground tracks.
Opposite will be the case when we will be passing through some areas of
Mumbai where we may have to opt for underwater tracks,”

- See more at:
http://m.deccanherald.com/content/427956/underground-undersea-tracks-bullet-train.html/#sthash.neDT0zxO.dpuf