[Aaj-ke-naam] Are you ready to have a worthy salary. AntiSpamProtection code: 7726

Steeve Daumen chandler at fcta.com
Sat Jul 2 22:42:01 CEST 2005

 You are welcome to become a member of world-wide enterprise.
Would You Rather Have Financial independence or Time Freedom?

How about both?

Everyday People Living Extraordinary Lives Their Very First Year!
Your success will be achieved with personal mentoring by a group of individuals
that have already achieved a multiple six-figure income. The system that
is in place works perfectly. If you are not satisfied with unfairly low
salary and ready to earn much more, YOU have come to the RIGHT place. ANYONE
that is coachable and trainable will succeed. This opportunity requires
no personal selling or explaining. Here are just a few of YOUR benefits.

---
1. Your FREEDOM
2. Your financial independence
3. Unparalleled training and support
4. More time with your family
5. Total time flexibility
6. Work at your own place
7. Your SECURITY
8. Your earnings determined by YOU
9. No one giving you orders
10. No commutes
11. No more making others rich
12. No boss looking over your shoulder
---

Earnings Potential

This has the potential of being a six to seven-figure opportunity that
is designed for anyone to operate. You can make $1,000 per sale and have
add-on sales that bring $5,000 and $8,000, with no additional work. All
that is required of you is to duplicate what we have already done and you
will be shown every step of the way. People from all walks of life are
experiencing exceptional results. Ordinary people become extraordinary
in a matter of weeks!

Fast Cash More Personal Time

Unlike "traditional" businesses such as franchises costing $50,000 to $500,000
with unstable income and requiring work levels of 60-80 hours a week, this
business has the potential of generating results quickly. Some individuals
have put cash in their pockets their first few days of working in the system.
You will even have personal one-on-one coaching! This business is a cooperative
business. You will be provided the names of many successful leaders that
will gladly share their expertise so that YOU can be successful. You will
not be relying on just one individual - our entire team is dedicated to
your success.
Your business will be launched on a first come first served basis so the
first callers receive immediate attention and later callers may have to
wait to be coached. For those who are ready to start today you will be
shown how to potentially make money this WEEK! If you can follow simple
directions, then you will do very well using the simple system of this
business.

Unparalleled Training

Why depend on just one person for your training? With our team you will
be coached and individually assisted by a whole team of experts. There
are trainers who have had six figure MONTHS! And so can YOU! They will
gladly share with you their secrets.
The reason ANYONE can be successful is because of the system. The system
takes care of EVERYTHING. The entire company was designed from the ground
up to be able to have someone with only minimal education have massive
success. Small businesses and people fail 90% of the time but systems work
every time. Add a compensation plan that is unparalleled to that equation
and what you get is a simple system that can give YOU enormous earnings
potential.
You will receive unparalleled training and support. It is worth repeating
here. The system was designed from the ground up to be able to allow anyone
to learn the business. All you need is the drive and a stick-to-it attitude.
Everything else is in place.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Is this M L M (Multi-Level Marketing)?
A: No it is not. M L M is a great concept but it lacks a system that provides
individual support. Also, realistically it takes 1-5 years to achieve huge
success in an M L M. Our system is designed for you to achieve success
in a shorter period - almost from the first week of working your business.

Q: Do I have to talk to people in this business?